We believe an organization is only as strong as its people. We offer exciting and fulfilling career opportunities to individuals with strong values and a desire to achieve their fullest potential.
The hiring process is important to ensure a good match between an applicant, the position, and the company. It is important an individual and a position are a “good fit”. When there is a good fit, both the company and the employee are rewarded with a positive work experience.
To achieve the best fit, we take defined steps that help both the company and the applicant make the most informed decision. Our selection and hiring process varies from position-to-position, but the end goal is always to match an individual's knowledge, skill, interests, and experiences to those required for a particular position. We recognize that your time is valuable and will work through this process as efficiently as possible.
The hiring process may include the following steps:
- Application/resume reviewed and selected for follow-up
- Telephone screening
- Interview with Human Resources and Hiring Manager
- Second round of interviews
- References checked
- Offer of position
- Background screening conducted
We are proud to provide a comprehensive and competitive employee benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Choice of Capital Blue Cross Medical Plans (PPO, HMO, High Deductible) with prescription coverage
- Delta Dental PPO
- Blue Cross Vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Company match, through Fidelity
- Pension Plan
- Life Insurance (including Basic, AD&D, Travel and Optional coverage)
- Disability Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Service Awards
- Credit Union Membership
To contact Human Resources email email@example.com.